Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photos: Donovan and his Ladies

Yesterday was a big day. Julia, Sophia, Donovan, and I went over to our friend Paula's house to play with her girls, Josie and Dana. Dana's about a month younger than D, so I was excited to meet her and get them playing together. Donovan was totally psyched about getting to play with a roomful of NEW TOYS and interacted with his new buddies some, too.

Donovan and Sophia all cozy in the car about to head over to Paula's.
playdate

Dana kept lunging open-mouthed at Donovan's head. It's unclear whether she was trying to give kisses, or teeth on him. ; )
playdate

Sophia looks perplexed by it all.
playdate

playdate

Dana also kept grabbing Donovan's feet and toes. So cute!
playdate

Who knew plastic utensils could be SO MUCH FUN?
playdate

playdate

We lined up the kids to try to get a picture all together, It, um, kinda sorta worked...? =P
playdate

I think the kids all had a good time playing together, and I know I really enjoyed spending the day with two mamas and chatting about motherhood and all sorts of other things. Hopefully we can do this again sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun. He certainly is a lady's man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again. I am so happy there are more babies here now....YEH! I love Donovan!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...