Friday, October 10, 2008

Change of Pace

Zach's been coming home around 5:30pm most evenings, and we often have a bit of time to take even a quick 15 minute stroll outside before starting the dinner/bath/bedtime routine. The other day I brought the camera with me and took some photos. I was pretty disappointed with the pictures I took, didn't think they'd turn out well at all. But then I spent a few minutes on the computer with them, and was pleased to see how a few simple tweaks turned them into something I now quite like:

IMG_0492v3
IMG_0489v2
IMG_0470v2
IMG_0466v3

And of course, I also have to share a couple Donovan shots:

IMG_0484v2
IMG_0475

And last but not least, a picture that made me laugh out loud this afternoon, curtesy of my sister and her new skills using Paint.NET:

donovantarget3

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! last one is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful photos! The last one is great too - in a totally different way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...