Thursday, October 16, 2008

"health"

I don't normally blog about politics on here, but there's something McCain said at last night's debate that infuriates me so much that I just can't not write about it.



I cannot believe that someone in the running to be our president would say what he did, in the way he did. John McCain's apparent complete lack of respect for the LIFE of mothers-to-be is appalling, infuriating, and inexcusable. I've been disappointed in McCain recently, but still found him to be overall a decent and reasonable person that wouldn't be a terrible president (mainly I just don't want Palin to have a chance for that position). But after seeing the above clip, my respect for him has vanished. Words cannot explain how pissed off I am.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! Get your readers pissed and lets get a president elected! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I have been FOR Obama since 2004 (when he wasn't even in the running)... but I always respected McCain(NOT his decision in Palin though)... and I am with you!
    The more he debated, the more certain i was that HE IS NOT THE MAN!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...