Tuesday, October 02, 2007

21 weeks

I had my check-up this morning, and everything's still going fabulously. We did an ultrasound (as usual) and as soon as Loki popped up on the screen my doctor says "Aw, he's big!" lol She estimated that he weights nearly a pound now. All his measurements were in the 60-80% for being 21 weeks along (she said his head measured for 23 weeks... yikes! Maybe he'll come out a bit early?). He was being all active during the ultrasound, I felt him kick a few times as she was moving the sensor around. The doctor gave me a photo of his feet pushing up against my uterus. =P

I then went to my yoga class, and then did a bit of shopping before coming home and plunking down at the table with my feet up, at the computer for a few hours. The weather was nice out (the day started out with this dense fog, but by afternoon the sun had come out and burned most of the fog off) so Sierra got to have some outside time.

Some of Zach's coworkers from California are out here on business so we met up with them at La Trattoria, this Italian place near the gare, for dinner. The food was pretty good, and aside from it being all male coworkers, and me, it was a nice enough dinner. The "shop talk" was fairly limited. ; ) Some of these guys I've met before at different work functions, but they haven't seen me with my big belly so that was kinda fun to show off.

My next appt is in 3 more weeks, to do the glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. Part of me thinks perhaps I should get in as much sugar and chocolates before then, just in case I test positive and can't have them anymore for the rest of the pregnancy. ; ) heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...