Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things That Make Me Go, "Hmmm, I think I may have the cutest baby ever."

  • When I go to get him after he's just woken up and he sees me, and smiles.
  • That super-serious, contemplative look he gets on his face when I blow raspberries on his tummy.
  • The way his arms seem to give me a big hug when he's nursing-- bottom arm tucked around my side, top arm resting on my chest, usually clutching at my shirt.
  • The faces he makes when he first falls asleep, especially when he smiles (or even giggles!) in his sleep.
  • When he quiets down and stares intently at my face when I sing to him.
  • When he laughs.
  • When he smiles at his reflection in a mirror. Or at mine.
  • When we sit down to nurse and he starts open-mouthed dive-bombing at my boob before I've even gotten a chance to lift up my shirt.
  • The little grunting/moaning sound he makes when he latches on after he's been really hungry.
  • The sound he makes when he yawns.
  • The way he clasps his hands together, as if plotting some evil plan.
  • The way his (rapidly thinning) hair stands straight up when it's freshly washed.
  • When we suddenly go into a much darker place (up the stairs, into a tunnel when driving in the car) and his eyes get SUPER WIDE.
  • The sounds he make when he coos and babbles.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...