Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photos: The Farm

I've been wasting spending lots of time on etsy.com lately. I saw a friend the other day who was wearing one of these bird nest necklaces and it looked so cute, and I just may have to get one for myself. Or maybe I'll show it to Donovan and he can get it for me for my birthday. =P Along with maybe this one, too. Because they're both so purty. I'm thinking a high percentage of my future jewelry purchases may come from etsy. There's so many gorgeous creations there, and it's quite the nice idea to help support individuals rather than big corporations. Yes, even if that big corporation is my beloved Target.

Zach came home a bit early so we took D down to a spot by a stream nearby and hung out there for a bit. He didn't think too much of the water, but then he was lying down on Zach's lap and was having a grand ole time and I got some really really adorable pictures of him.

Not a whole lot else to say, so instead I'll share a few pictures from Saturday, at Jonathan's family farm.

the farm

the farm

the farm

the farm

the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...