Saturday, January 12, 2008

not sure how many more of these we have left...

Zach took advantage of a snowy, still-child-free Saturday to go up to the mountains with his friend/co-worker Bob to snowboard. As I drove him over to Bob and Aruna's this morning we could see it snowing on the Salève... however down here where we are it wasn't cold enough for snow or ice. It seems they had a good day of it, and afterwards I met them over at Bob and Aruna's for dinner. They had another friend there, too, with her 2 kids who were adorable, and the little girl (who was about 3, I think?) insisted on seeing my "big belly" and then she and Aruna patted and talked to it. =P Zach was debating getting up early again to go boarding or snowshoeing again tomorrow, but I think he's since decided against it. Instead we might go over to Hillary and Ryan's for some football in the afternoon. =)

Plans have commenced for my sister's wedding this June, and as part of the bridal party I need to choose a dress. I'm kinda nervous about it since I have no idea what my body will look like over the next few months... She's letting us choose our own dress design from the David's Bridal selection, and I think I found one that should be fairly forgiving in the tummy/waist/hips area, but I still have to try to predict what my boobs will be like (which have already gone from a 34B to a 36C and will likely grow even more once Loki's born and my milk comes in). So I'll probably order a dress in size HUGE and then find someone to take it in if/where needed. Anyone know a good seamstress in Geneva?

1 comment:

  1. yes, this is the great one my friend recommended to me, she has had tons of stuff done there and when i went in to have my pant and skirt fixed the woman did my skirt for free while i was getting dressed when the other two shops in geneva wanted to charge 40 just to resew a hem that fell out.
    she makes clothes so she is quite talented with redoing whole dresses.

    Patio Couture
    29, Rte de Malagnou
    1208 Geneva
    022.786.1545

    Hours:
    Mon, Tue, Thu: 8am - 12pm / 1:30pm - 6pm
    Wed: 10am - 12pm
    Fri: 8am - 5pm, non-stop
    Sat: 9:30am - 12:30pm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...