Monday, December 17, 2007

(sorry, no title today)

Today I was intermittently productive, and a lazy bum. In a couple fits of productiveness, I managed to change the sheets in the guestroom (in anticipation of Jen and Daddy's arrival on Friday- yay!), wash a couple loads of laundry, and later on vacuum the whole house. The rest of the time was spent at the black hole known as the computer, losing time at warp speeds.

Zach's phone call from China came in the afternoon today, as he was getting ready to go to bed. Unfortunately I could only understand about half of what he said. =( And since this is the 2nd time that there's been this weird static on the phone, I'm guessing all the calls will be like this. Maybe I can get him to log into aim or something instead.... If nothing else, he's at least not gone for that long.

Goodness, I just remember that I'm meeting with our potential pediatrician tomorrow... which means I should put together my list of questions for him tonight. He comes highly recommended by Aruna, whose opinion in these matters I really respect so I'm guessing I'll like this guy, but still. So, um, I should go do that I guess...

1 comment:

  1. You were much more productive than me on my days "off." Plus, you're pregnant! You're allowed to be lazy sometimes...enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...