Wednesday, March 11, 2009

saying hello, from over there

Meg over at SewLiberated kindly asked me to be one of her guest bloggers this week. Honored and excited, I of course said yes. So if you have a minute, head on over to read my post on thew topic of the week, "Motherhood is..." I've been reading Meg's blog for a while, since back when she was living in Mexico working as a Montessori teacher. Now she's in North Carolina and just a few months away from being a mommy herself. I love looking through her photographs and taking inspiration from her Montessori ideas, and can't wait to hear about her adventures as a mother. So while you're at it, check out the rest of her blog, too, and for those of you who can sew, her awesome patterns shop! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...