Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photos: Father & Son

Alternate post title: Cutest Photos EVER.

Seriously, I about died as I was taking these, they are just so precious. We had just checked into our room and were taking a bit of a break before heading back out again, and Zach and Donovan were playing on the bed and, well, yeah. Cutest. Ever.

Lyon.d1

Lyon.d1

Lyon.d1

Lyon.d1

Lyon.d1

Lyon.d1

Lyon.d1

Lyon.d1
D certainly seems drawn to the camera (which I'm grateful for, as it's meant I've had no trouble getting pictures of him looking straight at it). However now that he's mobile-ish he's able to scoot towards me and try to grab at it, which will make things a bit more difficult. In this particular photo I think he was drawn to the lens cap which was dangling off the lens thanks to this little elastic band Zach got for it, which I may stop using as much if it's going to turn into baby bait.

There's more where those came from, btw...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:41 PM

    I THINK MY HEAD JUST BLEW UP THAT FACE IS SO CUTE.

    Indy moves for the camera, too. That's why the only photos I have of him are extreme close-ups.

    Gus also happens to have a lot in common with D" he likes to grab his back paws and chew on them. Not lick them, as if he were bathing, he actually grabs the leg with both paws and chomps down, like D does with his toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Such cute moments. You are totally getting better as time goes by..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what cute pictures! So adorable. D is quite photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...