Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mom gets a night to play...

I wrote out this post almost 2 weeks ago and saved it, meaning to post it within the next day or 2... and then totally forgot. But I promised Hillary it would go up, so here it is, pics of me having ALCOHOL at the Sex and The City Girls Night Out:


I used to always drink one red bull & vodka when going out. I normally am not affected by caffeine hardly at all, but I noticed that having that one drink tended to help me not get all sleepy towards the end of the night. This was my first time to have more than a half glass of wine at one sitting in a good year, and I was actually genuinely worried that between the sleep deprivation and even a tiny amount of alcohol I might be too tired to drive home safely at the end of the night...

I have a couple more pics from Tuesday up on flickr, and Hillary has some there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...