Tuesday, September 28, 2010

his royal adorableness

The other day I read this tweet and I just had to laugh at how true it is:

Screen shot 2010-09-28 at 7.35.05 PM

D can be tough to deal with at times.  And then he'll do something so unbelievably adorable that my heart just melts, and I wonder how I got such a great kid.  D was completely enthralled by the whole idea of me taking the cats to the vet, even though all he saw was me walk out the door with the cats and then come back home.  He spent the following days playing a game of "taking the cats to the vet," and it cracked me up.  Here's a peek:



(see also part 2 and part 3)

In the coming weeks I'll be taking each cat in for a check-up, and since I'm only taking one cat at a time I think I'll bring D with me, too. I'm thinking it's gonna totally blow his mind. ; )

2 comments:

  1. ahhh. its unbearably cute. this is the first time that i hear him talking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie4:19 PM

    That was adorable. My girls spent years playing cats and dogs with stuffed animals with the girl next door. That was all the neighbor wanted to play.

    I can't wait to hear how about how excited he is when he really goes to the vet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...