Thursday, May 28, 2009

He's mighty cute when not screaming and writhing on the floor

Managed to snag a few minutes to play around with some presets in Lightroom the other day. Don't have a whole lot new to share (D's all better, but as of yesterday has a rash which identifies his earlier to fever as being due to Roseola and apparently not a big deal in any way. Still irritable and crabby. I think when Zach gets home tonight I'll escape duck out to Borders and try to read some of Harvey Karp's book on toddlers. I despise the man's writing style, but he does seem to have good ideas so guess I'll have to put up with it... but maybe I can still avoid buying it) so figured I'd post some pictures instead.





Also, not a great shot, but shows off the cute hat and shorts we got him recently. To me he looks like he belongs on a golf course in Florida in this outfit. I think the belly hanging over the shorts helps the look. ; )

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are all on the upside of things. I've definitely been feeling for you these past few days. Those first two pictures are AMAZING! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav is the first one... him and that thumb.. I used to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first pic is precious! I wish I was better with my camera!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...