Wednesday, May 13, 2009

happy feet

Whenever D's sitting in his high chair I can usually hear his little feet banging and swinging and moving... and occasionally I see one of his feet creep up onto the table itself. The other day I had the camera out and after taking a couple pictures of Sierra on the floor, I turned over at just the right angle to notice his dancing feet under the table and decided to crawl closer to capture them a bit.




I figure I might as well capture them while they're still cute and little. =P

4 comments:

  1. You should get a picture of your bare feet next to his. They are even smaller & cuter that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that last pic. Looks like a born swimmer to me! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Caught in the act!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd say hi since I haven't been commenting lately. I have been reading though :)

    Adorable feet. They aren't nearly so cute when they get bigger.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...