Tuesday, May 13, 2014

grace in small things #7

  • The trees are all budding with fresh leaves and tiny flower buds. A few trees are already in full bloom. It feels like spring is about to explode, and while I realize that really sucks for people with pollen allergies (Zach's referring to it as the upcoming Pollen Vortex), my cameras are itching to capture this spring beauty. 
  • We're making strides in looking for housing on the west coast, and felt very grateful this week to have a some local friends we could call on last minute to check out a potential house for us. Yay for awesome people willing to help in a pinch.
  • Last week D's class went on a field trip to the school director's house to pick daffodils from her yard, a spring tradition. Zach and I tagged along, and the whole thing was darling, and I got some super cute pictures despite the threatening rain.
  • Little Q has been in underwear the past few days and keeping dry, and I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop but so far so good. I have been changing diapers for over 6 years now, and the thought of possibly maybe finally being DONE (at least for daytime) is very, very exciting. 

1 comment:

  1. We're still waiting for the buds here, but I'm getting so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...