Wednesday, March 26, 2014

experiments in film, part 3

This roll may be my favorite so far. And it's so interesting to look through these and I can't even really describe it but it's like they just have a charming quality to them. The first few rolls that I shot I mailed out to a professional lab and never really felt blown away by the results (which may well be my own fault re: quality of the photos vs the lab). For these I tried out our local Walgreens and was pleased to see that they turned out just fine, which is awesome because Walgreens is much faster and cheaper, and there's no worry of my stuff getting lost in the mail (the negatives from my first roll of film were apparently last seen somewhere in California on March 10th. USPS tracking only does so much, I guess...). 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...