- My loving,supportive hubby, who has been getting up at 4:30 am with the kiddo the past week or so to let me sleep in, and hardly ever complains about it.
- Our son, who is healthy, happy, agile, bright, wonderful, adorable, and so many other wonderful things.
- The food in our fridge, the clean water that runs from our tap, and not having to ever worry about the lack of either.
- Technology. Our laptop, my beloved iPod Touch, my connections to a world lovely people far and near who have provided love and support when it's been needed the most.
- Dear friends, who invite us for festive dinners, who don't mind us dropping by unannounced, who share in our everyday ups and downs and life with kids.
- Family: my sister Jenny who is close enough to come down for Thanksgiving weekend; family in Texas who anxiously await our next trip home. Grandparents for Donovan who in the past 2 years have flown more miles than I can count just to be nearby and help us out, and who are so actively, lovingly involved in his life.
- Zach's job-- the luxury of having one to whine and complain about.
- Nev and Sierra, our wonderful kitties whose furry wonderfulness make our lives better.
- And, of course... pumpkin pie. ; )
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Just a few things I'm thankful for today: