Sunday, February 03, 2013

Five. Years. Old.

Untitled

Is five a milestone birthday? It feels like one. Five years ago this little dude was born and completely turned our whole world upside down.  I'm not sure we ever managed to recover... I'm not entirely sure I want to. 

Happy birthday, Donovan! You big kid, you.


Music: Gracie by Ben Folds

(note: I've been having a harder time finding appropriate music for these birthday slideshows, so I'm going ahead and using this amazing song even if it is addressed to a different gender)

5 comments:

  1. five is awesome, hope you guys have a super fun day! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four has been pretty great, so I'm looking forward to five. =)

      Delete
  2. SO sweet. Sigh. Too fast. What gorgeous children you have Marcy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm quite fond of them myself. ; )

      Delete
  3. Love the video, what a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...