Tuesday, November 20, 2012

sunday morning frosted landscape

The temperatures are dropping, and every morning the past week it's been well below freezing overnight...and then we wake to a landscape covered in a layer of frost and ice.  Sunday morning I braved the cold and headed outside for a brief photowalk.  I quickly realized I'm not quite in good enough shape yet for such ventures-- particularly for trying to capture the crouching-down low-to-the-ground perspectives of sparkling grass and fallen leaves (and rubber ducks forgotten outside overnight)-- but I still managed to snag a few keepers.  I'm especially fond of photo of the heart-shaped lichen on the tree bark and the fire hydrant.  

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I particularly like the last one with the reflection in the frozen drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even hobbled by surgery, you take gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...