Saturday, November 03, 2012

at play

A few pictures of the boys just playing around in the living room, building ramps on the couch from 18wheeler flatbeds, you know the usual.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
A few of our current favorite books (a mix of our own and library books). Quinn really loved Leonardo the Terrible Monster. Let me tell you, it is really friggin adorable to hear a 22 month old repeatedly asking to read "Leonahdo, Tewibul Monstuh!"

Last night I was playing around with these in Lightroom and I found a preset that I really liked (from this set), So then I tried looking through the preset's settings and deconstructing it to figure out how to get that "look" on my own.  It reminded me yet again that while I feel fairly comfortable with Lightroom, there is still so much that I just don't know-- whole develop panels that I rarely use, and certainly don't know how to take advantage of.  I'm in this weird spot right now where I like most of the photos I've been taking, yet still feel frustrated because I want to do more, do better, expand my skill and abilities...but I don't have the time or energy to focus on that at all.  Life's kinda intense right now and it's all I can do to keep on top of the sorting, keywording, and uploading/sharing of the photos I take, let alone spending much time actually playing or reading or learning.  Which is just how it is right now, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...