Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pictures from Texas

I finally managed to sort through and upload pictures from our time in Austin this summer.  While sorting through them I kept alternately laughing out loud, and swooning over how funny and sweet many of them were- especially the ones of Quinn and his cousin playing together.  In almost all the pictures from the two weekends when he was in town, any picture of one of them almost always included the other.  I love that even at such young ages they seem to love being around each other so much already.

I'll limit myself to just posting a couple on here, but there's way more over on flickr!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Ok, ok, and just a couple of that gorgeous red hair because it is SO AWESOME. Untitled Untitled

Go here for the rest: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightymarce/sets/72157630678239626/

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...