Monday, August 22, 2011

Tahoe- phone pics

We are back from our week in the mountains and beach.  It was a wonderful time, with gorgeous weather and views, and fun family time.  I'm sorting through all the pictures, but here are just a few I uploaded from my phone over the course of the week.

Synchronized baby tossing. Quinn's first experience with sand. Verdict: AWESOME! And good for eating. The babies also loved the (frigid) water. These two just slay me (R reading to D). #cousins #yayfamily Neighbor's in-ground trampoline FTW! Can't wait till both boys are big enough to go exploring in the woods together. =)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a very fun family vacation spent at the beach! Now it just brings back memories or flashbacks from Donovan's first trip there... Great shots! I always love S.Tahoe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...