Thursday, June 20, 2013

one week

Week one is done and over with (or, well, basically. I leave tomorrow to meet Zach for the weekend for a retreat thing as part of his internship training). It's gone surprisingly well, honestly. The solo parenting part has been smooth enough, which I don't expect to last but have certainly enjoyed and appreciated. I do really miss Zach, and it's been kinda fascinating to see how that sadness finds seemingly unrelated ways to manifest itself. Which I suppose is a good thing to be aware of as the summer goes on.  My in-laws just got here and will be visiting for the next month, so right now I've got a pretty solid support network that's making my life and this current life situation a lot easier to manage.

A silver lining to Zach being gone-- evenings are entirely my own again. Which can feel a little lonely, but does mean I have time again for things like blogging. And photos. And blogging pretty photos from the past week or two...

Untitled 

Untitled 

Untitled 

Untitled 

Untitled 

Untitled 

Untitled 

Untitled

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...