Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quinn365-- DONE!

Quinn's 365Project is officially done! I'm quite proud to have stuck to it. People laughed when I said I wanted to do a 365 of D's first year, and then laughed some more when I wanted to do it again for Q. And yet, here it is. I've accomplished little else in the past year-- the house is almost always a mess, the dirty clothes pile almost always larger than the number of clean ones, etc. But I now have this record of my kids' first year, which I figure I'll care about more than how clean our house was during that time.  So, yay. Now I need to get to work on finishing the photobook with these pictures... that will hopefully happen before his second birthday. ; )

BTW that sleep fairy? Total tease. We got two random, great nights and since them it's been back to the usual. And so life continues through the sleep deprived fog. One day I'll be able to think clearly....right?

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I'm happy just to manage the monthly pictures.
    What a cool reminder of the first year you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducks!!! My little one is obsessed with them. Also some gender neutral animals like giraffes, owls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...