Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cousins!

Over the past 3 years I have been able to watch Donovan develop a very loving relationship with his cousin, Ryan. The way they love each other and are always so excited to see each other melts my heart every time.

Well, this weekend we had even more cousin-related heart-melting, as we got to meet my sister's baby for the first time (I'll use her web nickname for him, Monkey Boy). I gotta tell you, I nearly teared up when I first saw this gorgeous cherub of a baby, he is just that beautiful. He and Quinn are 2 months apart in age, but are nearly identical in size and are doing all the same things (new crawlers, pulling up, etc).

Needless to say, it's been pretty incredibly awesome to watch them together. It's also pretty awesome how my sister and I have babies this close in age, and are both breastfeeding, cloth diapering, doing "baby-led weaning" for solid foods, etc. It's just all too fun to put in words.

Better pictures will come soon, but here are a few from my phone:








Going after Uncle Greg's shoes together.


Sharing some bread the other night.

Seriously, the cute. It's kinda hard to handle. ; )

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are just adorable together. I do hope they will grow up to be great friends.. They are soooo lucky to have each other! Beautiful pics...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...