Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Error 99

Update: after all my stressing, Quinn's party went just fine.  Ok, so the cake was a total flop and I may or may not have had a minor meltdown in my kitchen Saturday morning when I realized it was beyond salvageable. But, I got over it and sent Zach out to buy a cake before the party on Sunday and everything was fine (except for my ego, but that will heal).

There was one other casualty, though...
*sob* So this happened RIGHT when we started doing the birthday songs & cake at Q's party. =(

This happened right after taking this picture:
Untitled

We tried everything we could think of to revive the camera (turn on/off, remove batteries, remove memory, try different card, etc...) but nothing worked.  I get the error when I try to take a picture- I click the shutter button, the shutter clicks and then the error message pops up.  

Thankfully, our friends came through so we did get pictures of Quinn eating his chocolate cake.  And now we're about to go to Texas for the holidays, and my camera is packed up in my suitcase and I'll take it in to a camera shop get looked at in Austin.  Here's hoping it's something minor.... 

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Texas and my fingers are crossed for the camera. So glad you were able to document such a special day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...