Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pictures...

As I got a couple loads of laundry going, I figured I'd post some pictures I've taken recently. You can see them below. You can click here to see more pictures, including pictures from last weekend.

In other news, I'm continuing to get things ready around here... finally returned the cable box to Comcast today, that's been a few months overdue... I'm also washing laundry, have started packing my clothes, and should go clean out the car, too. Tomorrow we get the container for our air shipment, so we gotta figure out what will go in it.

Tonight we get a bit of a break, will be having dinner with Julia & Cyrus. Yay. =)

1 comment:

  1. WHeeee! I'm glad you're posting here! Gooooo BLogger!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...