Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy (REVISED)

*Ahem* So apparently I have upset a certain husband of mine with my list.  Because he's not in it.  See, I kinda figured things like my HUSBAND and CHILD were, you know, unspoken things that of course make me happy, every day (or, well, most days at least).  I took the exercise to mean those little things in life that make your day.

So, Let me amend my list as follows:

0) My wonderful, sweet, loving, caring, understanding, and forgiving husband.
0.1) My adorable son.
0.2) Sierra and Nev, since they also deserve a prideful spot in this so-obvious-it-doesn't-even-need-to-be-said list of things that bring me joy.

So there. ; )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


RULES:
List 10 things that make you happy, then tag 5 bloggers who make your day.

Jessica tagged me for this little blogging happiness exercise, so here is a list of 10 things that make me happy.


1. A good book (and getting the time to read one).
2. Watching my mom play with Donovan, and seeing them both radiate with joy.
3. A full night's sleep.
4. Creating a really beautiful photograph. 
5. Singing along to a favorite song.
6. Dark chocolate.
7. My ipod touch.
8. Getting blog comments.
9. My favorite jeans.
10. The Daily Show.

And now, my 5 bloggers who make me my day: Meg at Sew Liberated, Andrea at Forever is Tomorrow is Today, Criss at Criss Writes, Danielle at New Mommy Rant, and Lindsey at Balancing on a See Saw. Now, go forth and listify! ; )

(originally posted Feb 13, 2010)

2 comments:

  1. I had 6 out of 10 of your list on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get the guilt trips ALL the time. i got one from my mom (quel surprise) after this years annual xmas letter, that said I had not mentioned how she found me a realotor in Austin who helped me find our duplex. Or how my brother helped me do that drive.
    I also got one when i made a list that she was not on.
    gar gar gar stab self in neck

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...