Thursday, January 28, 2010

Renegade



"It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it." He revved up his motorcycle and drove off into the sunset, leaving his love, and his life, behind. They both knew it was for the best.

I thought about titling this post "Going Rogue" as a joke, but I just couldn't quite go there. But, I digress...

Two things:
1) The quote above was left as a comment on this picture on my flickr page, and I thought it was so fitting as to need to be shared. Thanks, Criss!

2) I tinkered with the width settings on my template so that I can now post larger pictures.  Here's what a vertical picture can now look like:


What do y'all think? Good? Too much? Don't you just love the slide-induced static-hair? =P

2 comments:

  1. BIGGER PHOTOS OF D?!?!?!!1!

    AND YOU THINK SOMEONE WILL HAVE A *PROBLEM* WITH THIS???


    (In totally unrelated news, word verification: booddist -- someone who seeks to attain inner peace through dissing the accomplishments of others.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this sweater really jcrew? its my favorite thing he owns!! lol

    word verification: Frulow
    The last item at the bottom of a thrift store basket

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...