Sunday, December 15, 2013

get ready for the onslaught of snow pictures, y'all

We got a foot of snow last night, the first heavy snowfall of the season. So first thing this morning I headed out with my camera to capture the winter wonderlandedness. I'm posting these now even though I haven't had a chance to do anything to them (they're all sooc jpegs), because I want to get them up before we leave on our trip. I don't know what my rush is, I'm sure we'll have PLENTY of snow days and snow pictures to share over the coming months. But, the first one is always exciting, right? And today was a great day for it, as we had no plans and nowhere we needed to go. We spent most of the day cozied up inside enjoying the warmth, looking out the window at the frosted landscape.

They boys did finally agree to get suited up and frolic in the snow in the afternoon.... Quinn did great until at one point he started crying and complaining that his face hurt from being cold. Likely because he insists on eating the snow. Silly kid.

Happy winter, everyone.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...