Friday, December 21, 2012

37th Street Lights

A few days ago I took Donovan and my niece to meet up with a couple friends of mine to check out the 37th Street lights together. I don't know how or when it started, but it's become an Austin tradition for the residents on this street to put up neat/funky/ornate holiday light displays. This year's adornments included a stuffed animal petting zoo, a sock monkey nativity scene, and a longhornicorn (whatever that is). D's favorite was the decorated motorcycle, of course.

We'd intended for this to be a photowalk to practice shooting night/christmas light photos. Since my fancy camera is still out of commission, my trusty iphone had to suffice...















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...