Friday, February 03, 2012

Happy Birthday, Big D!

Donovan is 4 years old today!  Well, technically thanks to international timezone weirdness his four-years-on-earth anniversary was yesterday at about 4:30pm California time (which was 1:30am the next morning in Switzerland).  But going by the calendar day, today's the Big Day.

So in four years we've gone from this:
day1

To this:


I don't think I can express in words just how much I love this kid, so I won't even try.  Instead I'll just share his birthday slideshow.  I don't know how much longer I'll keep making these, probably for as long as he allows me to take photos of him.  I love making them, though, and I hope you enjoy watching.

 
Music: Loving You is Easy by Sarah McLachlan

3 comments:

  1. Love the slideshows! Those pictures of D and Q cuddling - *swoon* - I can't wait for moments like those with Kiarda and her future sibling, whenever that may be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slideshow as well. I too thought those brotherly pics of Q and D were so adorable.. They are so wonderful together... One thing I kept asking though, is how do you actually only pick that many shots? I have issues with that.. Amazing slideshow! Happy belated bday D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Yes it is a challenge to pear down the photos to include! ; )

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...